Career and Technical Scholarship (CTS) Application Toolkit
The Application Toolkit is designed to help applicants verify their eligibility and successfully submit a complete application by the deadline. The links below include everything an applicant will need to complete and submit a Career and Technical Scholarship application. Haga clic aquí para obtener más información en español.
- Career and Technical Scholarship Overview: This document is a summary of all the key information about CTS, eligibility and our application.
- Scholarship Timeline: Key application milestones and deadlines.
- Eligible Programs: Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible program prior to the first disbursement of scholarship funds to receive funding.
- Eligible Colleges: Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible program at one of the state’s 34 Washington state community and technical colleges.
- Median Family Income: Eligible applicants’ family income cannot exceed 125% of the Washington state median family income.
- Personal Information Guide: Review some example answers and guiding points to prepare for the Personal Information section of the application.
In the pilot year of our new Career and Technical Scholarship, we are asking partners and stakeholders around the state to help us ensure we support trade, STEM and health care programs that reflect local workforce needs.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to recommend an associate degree, certificate or apprenticeship program to add to the list. WSOS will consider adding programs that can be verified as high-demand through data and other evidence.