Baccalaureate Application Toolkit
The Application Toolkit is designed to help applicants verify their eligibility and successfully submit a complete application by the deadline. The links below include everything an applicant will need to complete and submit a Baccalaureate Scholarship application.
- Baccalaureate Application: This document is a summary of all the key information about BaS, eligibility and our application.
- Scholarship Timeline: Key application milestones and deadlines.
- Eligible Majors: Applicants must intend to earn an eligible STEM or health care major.
- Eligible Colleges: Applicants must plan to enroll at an eligible Washington state college or university.
- Median Family Income Eligible applicants’ family income cannot exceed 125% of the Washington state median family income.
- Transcript/GED Scores: Applicants must mail their official transcript or GED scores to WSOS c/o Baccalaureate Scholarship at 1414 31st Ave S., Suite 302, Seattle, WA 98144. Transcripts and GED scores must be postmarked by the deadline in the application timeline.
- Essay Questions & Guide: This resource includes the essay questions in the online application, writing tips on how to maximize your points, and sample essays from last year’s application.
For your application to be considered eligible, you must complete the following steps by the application deadline:
- Complete all sections of the application via the Scholarship Application Portal and click “Submit.”
- Mail your official transcript or GED scores to WSOS c/o Baccalaureate Scholarship at this address: 1414 31st Ave S., Suite 302, Seattle, WA 98144.
- Submit the FAFSA or WASFA for the relevant academic year by the deadline on the application timeline.