Baccalaureate Application Toolkit
The Application Toolkit is designed to help applicants verify their eligibility and successfully submit a complete application by the deadline. The links below include everything an applicant will need to complete and submit a Baccalaureate Scholarship application.
- Baccalaureate Application Overview: This document summarizes all the key information about the scholarship, eligibility, and application. (Spanish translation coming soon!)
- Scholarship Timeline: Key application milestones and deadlines.
- Eligible Majors: Applicants must intend to earn an eligible STEM or health care major.
- Eligible Colleges: Applicants must plan to enroll at an eligible Washington state college or university.
- Median Family Income: Eligible applicants’ family income cannot exceed 125% of the Washington state median family income.
- Transcript Guidelines: Applicants should use this guide to determine what type of unofficial transcript they must submit with their online application. Applicants must upload a copy of their transcript with their online application. Please make sure the transcript includes the following:
- Applicant’s full name (it must match the name in the application)
- The institution the transcript is from
- Applicant’s most recent cumulative GPA
- Applicant’s earned credits (applicable for college applicants only)
Transcripts and GED scores must be postmarked by the deadline in the application timeline.
- Essay Questions & Guide: This resource includes the essay questions in the online application, writing tips on how to maximize your points, and sample essays from last year’s application.