Baccalaureate Application Toolkit
The Application Toolkit is designed to help applicants verify their eligibility and successfully submit a complete application by the deadline. The links below include everything an applicant will need to complete and submit a Baccalaureate Scholarship application.
- Baccalaureate Application: This document is a summary of all the key information about BaS, eligibility and our application.
- Baccalaureate Scholarship Overview (Spanish).
- Scholarship Timeline: Key application milestones and deadlines.
- Eligible Majors: Applicants must intend to earn an eligible STEM or health care major.
- Eligible Colleges: Applicants must plan to enroll at an eligible Washington state college or university.
- Median Family Income: Eligible applicants’ family income cannot exceed 125% of the Washington state median family income.
- Transcript Guidelines: We now accept unofficial transcripts! Use this guide to determine what type of unofficial transcript you will be required to submit. We recommend applicants upload their transcript in the application. However, if an applicant is unable to upload their transcript, they can mail a physical copy to our office at WSOS c/o Baccalaureate Scholarship
1414 31st Ave S., Suite 302
Seattle, WA 98144
Transcripts and GED scores must be postmarked by the deadline in the application timeline.
- Essay Questions & Guide: This resource includes the essay questions in the online application, writing tips on how to maximize your points, and sample essays from last year’s application.