We believe in equal employment opportunity and the importance of having a diverse staff. Our talented employees are committed to supporting our mission by increasing the number of college graduates among economically disadvantaged and underrepresented students.
To find out more about us, including our history and mission, please see our Meet WSOS page.
Thank you for your interest in working at Washington State Opportunity Scholarship.
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Annual paid time off ◦Three weeks of vacation time (4 weeks after completion of 5 years).
- Ten scheduled paid holidays.
- Three floating holidays.
- Twelve sick days.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - covers a significant portion of the premium for employees as well as a portion of dependent coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Employee assistance program.
- Life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance paid, 100 percent.
- 403(b) retirement savings plan - CSF contributes 10 percent of your annual pay automatically after completion of three months of employment.
- Costco Executive level membership.
WSOS open positions are listed to the right.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to respond personally to inquiries in person, phone or email.
We encourage you to review the jobs that are posted on this site and apply for any that you have the interest and qualifications to pursue. Application materials will be accepted for open positions only. Once we receive your application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Positions are removed from our website once filled.
Please check this page periodically for updates.